SAU Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

5 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hunters and the Hunted (R) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 7:08 pm

Darius: By the time you catch your breath the sun will be up, so let go and learn this lesson first and then you can rest. *Darius hung from the roof and crawled into the window of the house without making a sound.*
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

The Hunters and the Hunted (R) - Page 5 Empty Re: The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 7:25 pm

Jake: I... I'm just not used to being touched... *blushes again looking a bit embarrassed but confused..* I guess uhm... Human touch is new to me... it feels... I don't really know how to describe it.... The last person I was touched by before the doctor, was my mother when she gave birth... *His face is pained by this but he looks up and makes eye contact searching ben's expression. He asks quietly* Why didn't you kill me? *

Eenhoorn: If you insist. *Smiles kindly. the turns to kai.* Do these accommodations suit you?

Lilly: *nods and sits down on her bed.*

Bret: can i try to possess you?

Tania: *Glares at him but forces herself to follow while still gasping for breath.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 7:27 pm

Darius: *walking through the house without making a sound until he ends up in the parents' room.*
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 7:28 pm

"It wouldn't be a wise decision to try."
And with that, Jack's eyes re-light.
"I don't know what possessed you to ask those questions, but you should probably exorcise your right to remain silent on the topic."

Kai watches the dark elves in curiosity, seemingly distracted.
"Huh? Oh. I'm staying here???"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 7:31 pm

Bret: I thought we could make a good team and you wouldn't have to do any of the work I could float you around for fun. *shrugs*

Eenhoorn: *WAITS FOR KAI TO RESPOND TO HIS QUESTION*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 7:34 pm

Benjamin: I didn't kill you because you didn't give me a reason to, when you tried to kill me I could tell that you weren't exactly yourself. I won't kill someone without cause, and I tried to only minorly injure you, that's why you only got shot in your heel, until you went all crazy and stuff. And now if you don't stay put I might have to stay here all night.

Tril: *he curls up on the floor beside the wall, wrapping himself in his blanket*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

https://caundergrounded.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 7:36 pm

(( I edited it in XD))
"I'd still be working myself to the bone, you'd just be in control," Jack shakes his head
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 7:43 pm

Eenhoorn: Would you like to for the night? I assure you they will treat you well. I will remain close and return in the morning.

Jake: I'm also wondering... why do i seem to have fangs now? *tries to sit up again.*

Lilly: *closes her eyes and curls up on top of the blankets.*

Bret: but... you already are bone.. * Shocked *

Tania: *stays quiet and enters the room*

ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 7:45 pm

"It's a joke, buddy." Jack shakes his head, "I guess they aren't just rib ticklers."

"I've never slept in a place this nice..." Kai said, amazed.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 7:49 pm

Darius: *without making a sound takes out his scythe and with one strike took out both the parents' heads.*
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 7:57 pm

Bret: soo if it's a joke, does that mean I can possess you?

Tania: *stands there and watches calmly.*

Eenhoorn: Good I will see you in the morning, rest well. *exits the tent and climbs into the clouds where he watches the encampment.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 7:58 pm

Jack's eyes go out.
"No."
They relight

Kai looks excited.
"I can't believe I get to stay in a place like this!"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 8:02 pm

Darius: *turns to Tania* your lesson is in the room across the hall
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:02 pm

Korlith: *he smiles as he sees the unicorn leave*

Benjamin: *he holds his shoulders to the bed* You transformed, the fangs have stayed and the other didn't. And stay put. *he sighs*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:04 pm

Kai jumps next to Korlith.
"Hi! My name is Kai! What's yours?"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 8:13 pm

Bret: fine... then what do you want to do?

Jake: *his face turns more red at the close proximity and he clears his throat uncomfortably and tries to calm the sudden rush of testosterone which he notices, to even more embarrassment, is causing a bit of a... disturbance... in his pelvic region. His face is crimson at this point and he is obviously embarrassed.*

Tania: What crime has my lesson committed.

ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:15 pm

"Food sounds good," Jack mentioned.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:15 pm

Korlith: *he scowls at him* Just go back in the tent and go to bed *he says harshly and with a slight smile*

Benjamin: *he clears his throat too, he sits back on the chair* Just don't move. *he says uncomfortably*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 8:17 pm

Darius: What did I say the lesson was when I met you in the store?
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:19 pm

Kai pouts.
"That doesn't sound fun... I'm pretty new to these parts, could you show me around?"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:21 pm

Korlith: Just go to bed. That's what the unicorn said. *he almost snarls*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:23 pm

Kai gasps.
"Do you want to play fight??? :0 Is that why you're snarling???"
Kai shifts down to his fox form, bouncing from side to side.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:27 pm

Korlith: *he pulls out his knife and shoves Kai in the tent* I'll show you this. *he grabs his neck*

Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:29 pm

Kai yipped, scrambling.
"Hey- no fair!" He choked out, his hind paws kicking at Korlith.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:34 pm

Korlith: Listen you little shit. *he says as he holds him at arms length with his knife to his throat* I'm not playing. *he grits his teeth and fiddles the knife near his throat*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 8:34 pm

Bret: you can eat?

Jake: *looks away.* I'm not really tired... I don't sleep much... *sighs a bit frustrated with himself. He fidgets. Tries to sit up.* Uhm... I really need to go though. Please... I'll be alright.. *His stomach growls and he knows he needs to hunt.*

Tania: I know your lesson well. My question is, what is the crime of the one you want me to kill? I will kill only those who deserve it.

Lilly: *jerks awake screaming*

Eenhoorn: *Sees the blade shine in the night, he crashes down to earth. His white mane glistens and he practically snarls as he bursts into the tent facing the elf.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:36 pm

Kai barks, fire streaming from his mouth, lighting the tent up.

"Of course I can. But it doesn't last long. The food goes right through me," Jack said.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:40 pm

Benjamin: *he reads the hunger on his face* if you stay here I'll shoot you something to eat. and if you run I will find you.

Korlith: *throws him to the ground* another stunt like that and I'll sliver that throat of yours.

Tril: *goes to her bed* are you ok?

Last edited by Able_Sankovik on 12/5/2015, 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:42 pm

Kai shifts into a mouse and scrambles away, running between Orn's legs.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 8:43 pm

Darius:*walking towards Tania* did those who scarred your face give you a reason for why they did so? Everyone dies young girl. To be a hunter you cannot have anything hold you back. Most times the creatures of the woods disguised themselves as young children to escape us.
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:47 pm

Korlith: *faces the unicorn* You again! *he swaps the blade to his other hand and grabs another, he snarls at him*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 8:49 pm

Kai runs out of the camp, lighting the grass he runs on on fire. Terrified squeaks coming from him.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 8:54 pm

Tania: I'm a good judge of character. I hunt only those who deserve death. I do not kill without evidence but I do not trust regardless of evidence. I will ask once more, what crime has been committed? If there is none, then show me to one who has committed a crime, I want nothing from you other than the skills to kill the ones I convict.

Eenhoorn: You DARE harm one in my company!? You will not harm my companion. You will stand down. *His voice is firm and powerful a voice that most would cower to.*

Jake: please bring it alive.

Lilly: I... don't know. *reaches for him like a frightened child.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 8:58 pm

Darius: *walked over to the dead parents' bed and pulled out something out of the father's body and dropped it in front of Tania. It was a worm like creature that was the size of a human liver.* do you know what this is?
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 8:58 pm

Korlith: *he backs up slightly at the voice, but then lunges at the unicorn.* ha. let me at the little shit. *he swipes quickly at his chest*

Tril: *he hugs her tightly*

Benjamin: ok... but stay here and don't move much.
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 9:01 pm

Kai sprints into the forest, a trail of fire following him. He doesn't stop until he's back to his temporary den.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 9:12 pm

Tania: A parasite.

Eenhoorn: *Bright silver blood trickles down his chest and he collapses to his knees his head dropping, a split second later Eenhoorn X emerges from his Previous body.*

Eenhoorn X: *The scent of death and pestilence surrounds him and he roars loud enough the whole camp hears and trembles. The ground shudders and terror such as Korileth has never felt pierces his heart as the cold dead eyes burn into his soul. He lunges forward and with one swift move runs korileth through then drops him on the ground staring down at the barely living form. The rage in his eyes is unmatched by even demons. After he is sure that korileth will die shortly he turns and blood running down his fanged face enters the chief's tent. Every step causing the ground to shudder. He roars.* RISE AND FACE ME NOW, OR DIE!!!

Jake: *waits but after ben is gone he gets up and staggers to the bathroom. He pulls off his shirt and looks at his back and the stitches. He sighs and pulls off his pants looking at the more minor injuries there too before returning to inspect the bruises and cuts. He reaches to his back and starts ripping out the stitches. Blood trickles down his back and he grimaces.*

Bret: weird... i cant eat. so want to to go to town and get food?

Lilly: *holds onto him* Stay please I'm scared.
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 9:13 pm

"Sure. I know a short cut," Jack started walking away in no particular direction.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 9:17 pm

Darius: this parasite infects the entire family not just one host. Killing anyone in this house is fine cause they died the moment they were infected. Now any more questions or are you going to complete your lesson.
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 9:18 pm

Tril: I won't go. *he sits on the bed and holds her*

Benjamin: *catches a few rabbits and brings them back to find Jake not on the bed*

Korlith: *he gurgles* f*ck you. *after him*

Leader: *he wimpers on his bed* I gave you the best tent *he says softly, his head not raising to meet his*

aisha: *she teleports to outside the tent where korlith is*

Last edited by Able_Sankovik on 12/5/2015, 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 9:20 pm

Kai digs deeper into the den, having trouble breathing, his heart pounding through his chest.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 9:30 pm

Jake: *The sound of something tearing and gasps of pain come from the bathroom. He is now leaning over the sink to keep from collapsing. His head hanging as one of his hands still work on the stitches.*

Lilly: *drifts to sleep clinging to him.*

Tania: My question has been answered satisfactorily. *Enters the other room and dispatches the infected child.*

Bret: *follows*

Eenhoorn X: AND YOUR GUARD ATTEMPTED TO KILL MY COMPANION! YOU HAVE SUNK LOW SINCE I LAST WAS HERE. I COME HERE IN PEACE TO BE GREETED IN SUCH A WAY!!!? THERE WAS ATTEMPT ON MY LIFE AND THAT OF MY COMPANION I WAS KILLED AND HAVE RETURNED IN THIS FORM TO SEEK VENGENGENCE. TELL ME THIS AND I MAY YET HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL: WERE YOU INVOLVED IN THIS ATTEMPT IN ANY WAY!?
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 9:33 pm

Jack suddenly vanished from Bret's sight and reappears at a bar.
"Looks like there won't be any spirits at this bar."
Jack laughs a bit then sighs.
"I always forget that I can't make ghosts keep up."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackusdice 12/5/2015, 9:34 pm

Darius: I have other business to attend to. You need get out of here and get back to your place to rest up. I will train you to improve your speed in a few days. *Darius leaps out of the window and runs up the street*

Last edited by Blackusdice on 12/5/2015, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Blackusdice
Blackusdice
Noob
Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 9:37 pm

Bret: oh.... *decides to go the way he knows to town. quickly goes there and searches around occasionally traumatizing someone.*

Tania: *looks irritated. she leaves and goes home.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 9:38 pm

Tril: *stays awake*

Aisha: *she comes in the tent and picks up korlith before teleporting away. she lays the lifeless body on the table in the backroom and begins healing him.*

Benjamin: *he comes to the bathroom* don't do that yet. wait till they have healed some, the stitches will fall out on their own.

Leader: Korlith? he isn't my guard. He's just one of the kids. I didn't have anything to do with him. *his voice is frightened, but shows the same constant contempt of the dark elves*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 9:40 pm

Jack waits outside the bar, his eyes put out as he leans on the wall.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/5/2015, 9:48 pm

Jake: *Rips another out. More blood trickles down his bare back starting to taint his boxers.* Only a few more. *He groans slightly and leans over the sink more to keep from collapsing but sinking down a bit barely keeping himself up.*

Eenhoorn X: *The color shifts and he returns to his previous form.*

Eenhoorn: you speak the truth. He has been killed. I warn you, be kind to outsiders and protect guests or next time I will not be forgiving. If this should happen again I will wipe this tribe from existence for all time. I will return soon, but I will always be watching. Do not test me. *turns and leaves he finds kai.* Young one? *his face still drips blood down his white fur.*

Bret: there you are!

ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/5/2015, 9:51 pm

Benjamin: Don't rip them out, at least let me cut them off. Just don't rip them. *he goes over with his knife* Let me.

Aisha: *she makes Korlith sleep*

Korlith: *sleeps till morning*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/5/2015, 9:55 pm

Kai is buried in his den under leaves.
"Kai's not here right now... So go away..." His voice sounded muffled.

Jack pushed off of the wall.
"There you are."
He goes into the bar.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum