SAU Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

5 posters

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Go down

The Hunters and the Hunted (R) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/9/2015, 11:20 pm

Jake: It is not fine to me... *carefully works on bandaging Ben's wound. His mouth tastes like blood. He finishes and then gently soothingly starts massaging Ben's back, shoulders, neck, arms, legs, and butt.* I never want to see you get hurt... let alone hurt you..
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

The Hunters and the Hunted (R) - Page 14 Empty Re: The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/9/2015, 11:22 pm

Benjamin: *he smiles* I don't want you to be hurt either.
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

https://caundergrounded.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/9/2015, 11:31 pm

Jake: how does this feel? less sore? *kisses ben down his back as he messages him.* I'm not sure if this is the right word... but I've never had a mate before... I want you to be safe... and I can tell you... If anyone tries to hurt you... I will rip their throats out with my bare teeth if necessary.. *He snarls and ben can tell that just the thought of someone hurting ben makes jake seethe.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/9/2015, 11:34 pm

Benjamin: i guess that word works. But i wouldn't know. Though I can say that I won't be ripping any throats out, but if someone hurts you they may find their heart pinned to a tree with one of my arrows.
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/9/2015, 11:39 pm

Jake: *Grins and rolls Ben over. He leans down giving him a relieved expression and kisses him. He nuzzles against ben wrapping him in his arms.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/9/2015, 11:40 pm

Benjamin: *holds Jake and closes his eyes* Jake? You said I was your mate. *he pauses, not really wanting to ask* What exactly does that mean? Like a lion or something?
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 14 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum