SAU Underground
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

5 posters

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Go down

The Hunters and the Hunted (R) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/6/2015, 9:59 pm

Benjamin: It's alright. I won't go, I just wasn't exactly expecting that. *he looks down* uhmmm, Should I go? Should I stay, I'll stay. He needs me. hmm, that was kind of nice. but then. oh I don't know

Tril: *walks on the other side of lilly*

Korlith: *still walks beside her. he holds his arm out for her*

Tril: *glares at him*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

https://caundergrounded.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Hunters and the Hunted (R) - Page 9 Empty Re: The Hunters and the Hunted (R)

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/6/2015, 10:09 pm

Jake: I... I'm sorry... I really thought... *looks away his face a bit pained thinking he has been a complete idiot and misunderstood everything. He sighs and rolls onto his side facing away from Ben. This makes no sense... I thought he... I'm a fucking idiot... I may have just weirded out my only friend... He shivers and his body language gives away what he is feeling.*

Lilly: *Smiles and takes his arm skipping happily. She giggles.* Where should we go?
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/6/2015, 10:14 pm

Jack stops at the burning elf village.
"Oh my god..."
He pulls out a pack of hot dogs from his jacket.
"The pun can work!"
Jack looks at Bret with a large grin.
"Well isn't THIS the wurst," Jack said, having a laughing fit.

Kai lies back down in his leaf pile when he got back home, feeling much better about the whole thing. He stared up into the sky.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/6/2015, 10:22 pm

((is he looking for eenhoorn?))

Bret: *bursts out laughing too and pretends to fall over midair.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/6/2015, 10:43 pm

(( sort of ))
Jack takes a stick and sticks a hot dog on it, putting it near the fire.
"I wonder what kind of loot might be in there."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 3:59 pm

Eenhoorn: *looks to the sky.* I will depart after receiving some clothes, but I will return shortly. I made a promise to a young creature... A promise I will uphold.

Bret: *Nods.* What sort of loot would you be looking for? And personally I think fire would be better at night... It shows up more... but that's just me... *Walks around in the fire.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 5:41 pm

"Gold, silver, some bones, any thing of monetary value," Jack shrugs.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 6:14 pm

Korlith: We could go this way. but he doesn't have to come. *he smiles at Tril*

Tril: *he starts to protest, but Korlith cuts him off*

Korlith: we'll be fine

Benjamin: It's alright. *he runs his hand along his back* I just wasn't expecting it. *he runs his hand through his hair*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 6:39 pm

Lilly: *shrugs.* Ok *smiles and giggles.*

Jake: *Shivers with a wave of pleasure at Ben's touch and slowly rolls back over to look at Ben.* I... I have to say I'm a bit confused... *He looks up at Ben with a guarded expression, afraid he might make a mistake by saying something. His body language indicates that he wants to reach out and touch Ben's face but is afraid to.* I... really am sorry... but can you tell me something?

Bret: want me to try to find some?
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 6:46 pm

Jack shrugs.
"Sure. It's no skin off my back."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 6:57 pm

Benjamin: so am I. *he leans forward just a very little bit* what?

Tril: *he protests*

Korlith: oh come on. are you gonna let him push you around?
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 7:11 pm

Jake: Have I completely misunderstood? *Looks down as if the thought that Ben might have no interest in him pains him. He keeps his eyes averted.* To be honest... I've never felt like this before... or really had a chance to feel this way... I... I just don't want to mess anything up... and I'm worried that maybe by misunderstanding, I might have already messed up... *Stares off to the side at nothing, afraid to look at Ben for fear of what Ben might be thinking.*

Lilly: *giggles.* I'll be ok Tril... and we'll be right back! *She says cutely, happily.*

Bret: *looks around in the flames* OOO! I think I found something!
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 7:20 pm

Benjamin: you haven't misunderstood, I just am trying to figure out what I feel. *he sighs heavily* I wish I knew Jake. I really do. *he lowers his head, looking down* I've never felt this way either ifbyou think about it.

Tril: *he grabs her arm* no
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 7:23 pm

Jack appears next to Bret.
"What is it?"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 7:27 pm

Jake: *looks up at him and places his hand on ben's cheek lifting his face up. Jake's eyes look hesitant but he searches ben's eyes.

Lilly: Ow! you're hurting me! *She yelps and jerks her arm away, looking at Tril like she might cry.* g...go away.

Bret: I don't know but it is shiny and mostly buried... I can't seem to touch it though.
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 7:30 pm

Jack points his arm at the shiny object, he then quickly lifts his arm up, seemingly struggling before the shiny object starts to emerge, bones acting as a platform underneath it.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 7:39 pm

Korlith: see. *he turn his head with a smug look to Tril:

Tril: *starts to protest again*

Benjamin: *he smiles*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 7:51 pm

Lilly: Y...You hurt me! *her face gets red and she yells.* GO AWAY! *turns and runs away from tril.*

Jake: *Moves close to him, close enough that Ben can feel his breathing. Jake smiles softly.*

Bret: oooo what do you think its made of? I can't seem to move it but it looks like it is made of silver... It's a cool dagger.
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 7:53 pm

Jack looks disappointed.
"Great... It's just a weapon."

Kai sits back up and stretches.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 7:57 pm

Bret: But it looks like it is made out of something special... I've never come across a material I can't lift before... *looks excited* try to poke me with it!
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 8:00 pm

Jack looks at Bret like he's a freak.
"No way, pal. I don't use weapons."
Jack turns his arm, dropping the weapon onto the ground. He uses his bone platform and slams it down onto the weapon, trying to shove it as far down into the ground as possible.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 8:05 pm

Bret: huh? I want to know if it can go through me like normal stuff or not; and besides, couldn't you sell it?
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 8:08 pm

Tril: *he hangs his head and turns away*

Korlith: lead the way pretty one *he smiles*

Benjamin: *kisses him lightly on the cheek.* I can't yet. But I will * he smiles and runs his hand through his hair*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 8:19 pm

Jake: *smiles and leans forward resting his forehead on Ben's chest. He pulls back when his stomach makes an obnoxious grumbling sound.* I just realized... I still haven't eaten... *sighs.*

Lilly: *smiles looking a bit upset still but she starts happily skipping along. After about half an hour she stumbles along a gorgeous weeping willow tree. She giggles and sits down under it to listen to the birds.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 8:22 pm

"No way. Then the weapon will get in somebody who may not be a very nice person, and who will try to kill some of us monsters. I wouldn't want that to happen if you get my point," Jack said.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 8:24 pm

Benjamin: oh! *he jumps up* I'll get some rabbits. They'll be alive. Like you said * he hurries off with his bow*

Tril: *sadly sits in the field* I don't trust him. Somethings up. I shouldn't have let her go.

Korlith: *he sits beside her on the ground. He lightly puts his hand on her shoulder*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 8:31 pm

Bret: I'm not sure I do.. I mean I'm already dead and it isn't bad... Others should try it! *pokes at jack's midsection in boredom.* maybe it is a ward for ghosts! ooooo! I've never seen one before if it is!

Lilly: *she motions him to be silent and points at a bright colored bird. She beams at him and then quietly whistles. The small bird tilts it's head and starts mimicking her song. She beams and continues to whistle, after a few moments several more birds land around them and the small bright bird flies closer before landing on her outstretched finger. It takes a deep breath and starts to sing it's little heart out for her, the other birds twittering happily nearby... She beams happily, her face the incarnate of gentile innocence.*

Jake: *Sighs and leans back closing his eyes and listening to the leaves shudder in the light breeze.*

ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 8:33 pm

Korlith: *he smiles, it slowly turning wicked* that's a nice birdie *his voice following his smile*

Benjamin: *catches some rabbits and brings them back*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 8:35 pm

Jack shakes his head.
"I don't think monsters are like humans, Bret. I've never seen a skeleton ghost, or a elf ghost. I've only ever seen human ghosts."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 8:38 pm

Lilly: *Smiles brightly at him and nods.* The animals like me. *She beams happily at him.* Would you like to hold it? *She keeps her voice soft and gentle. The bird twitters happily.*

Jake: *opens his eyes when Ben returns. He smiles at Ben but his eyes look sad.*

Bret: *looks confused.* That doesn't make sense...
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 8:41 pm

"I don't think monsters like these dark elves get a second chance like you and I. I'm pretty sure that when they die, they're gone," Jake said solemnly.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 8:42 pm

Korlith: sure..... *he smiles a wicked grin* I'd love to hold it. *he holds it in his hand and immediately crushes it*

Benjamin: I brought food. They are alive. *he sits down* whats wrong?
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 9:03 pm

Bret: That sucks...

Lilly: *Her face turns pale at the bird's pitiful squawk and tears start streaming down her face.* No! You have to be gentle! They are fragile... *She grabs his hands and pries the bird away trying to revive it. She looks down at the little lump of feathers and pets it softly.* Please wake up.... *She sniffles and then looks up at him.* You killed it.... *Looking back at the little bird she whispers.* I'm sorry... I'll make a little nest for you... *Starts to get up to gather twigs to bury the bird.*

Jake: *shakes his head* It's fine. *Takes one gently in his hands it still squealing in fear. He starts whispering to it.* Shhhh little one... It wont hurt... I'm sorry but I have to. Do you understand? *the rabbit stops squealing and shivers. It looks up at him and wiggles its nose.* I will... I promise... *gently pets it and it closes its eyes relaxing. He makes a swift move snapping its neck and it goes limp. He turns his face away and takes the next. He looks into the little one's eyes. It stares up at him its nose frantically wiggling. He looks up at Ben, his eyes getting red.* We let this one go... she has children to feed...
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 9:07 pm

"Yeah. So you understand my disapproval of weapon dealing," Jack releases the bones, having them go back into the ground.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 9:14 pm

Bret: *pokes him repeatedly.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 9:15 pm

Korlith: I'll be gentle *he says slyly* he grabs her head and gags her* I'll be really gentle.

Benjamin: *he watches Jake and the rabbits*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 9:22 pm

Jack appears behind Bret.
"Hey now, cut that out."
Jack starts walking away from the village.
"Welp, that's enough fire for me. I'm going to the bar."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 9:24 pm

Lilly: *Tries to scream then her instincts take over she spins jerking away from him she starts to try to escape, fighting well, but she trips.* Stop it isn't funny! *Crying.*

Jake: *speaks with the last two and dispatches them gently, neither one struggling both actually seeming to give him permission. The mother he checks for wounds then gently releases and she bounds away back to her children. He keeps his head turned away from Ben as he takes the dead ones and with his claws starts to skin them. Ben can see he is trembling slightly.* w...we need to go back to where you found the first one sometime today... *His voice sounds shaky.*

Bret: I'm bored... *huffs and starts chasing a squirrel along the way*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 9:25 pm

"Possess someone then," Jack said, "You can't have any real fun as a ghost."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 9:28 pm

Bret: what do you mean by real fun?
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 9:32 pm

Korlith: *he laughs slightly. No one can hear you. He tries to tie her legs and hands*

Benjamin: ok. I remember where.
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 9:35 pm

"Eating and sleeping obviously," Jack said, "That's about all there is in life until there's a monster haven."
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 9:42 pm

Lilly: wh! why are you doing this! stop! *cries and struggles. she kicks him in the groin.* s...stop! let me go! *sobbing*

Jake: *glances at Ben. His eyes are red, he briefly gets to know each creature before killing it, making sure they aren't frightened. He looks back down and finishes skinning them. He picks up the first and opens his mouth to eat the raw meat.*

Bret: well I can't ever sleep

ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 9:44 pm

"Not with that attitude you can't," Jack enters into the bar, sitting by the counter.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 9:49 pm

Benjamin: Uhhh. Aren't you going to cook it,,, actually nevermind. And you can talk to animals? That's cool. *his smiles in almost awe*

Korlith: *he roars at her, pinning her down*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 9:57 pm

Bret: I've tried to sleep... But I just end up sitting in one place for a few years....

Jake: *looks at ben... his eyes are red.* I guess... Sometimes I wish I didn't know they understood...

lilly: N...No!!! *cries out.* y..you're hurting me! p..please.. stop... *her eyes look scared and she is trembling.*
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 9:59 pm

Kai gives up on finding Orn and decides to take a stroll in the woods, hearing screams, he morphs to his anthro form, his kitsune instincts taking over.

"Have you done it while possessing someone?" Jake asked.
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by ChinasAllieCat 12/7/2015, 10:02 pm

((whoa, slow down liam. wait a sec. ill give you a signal but dont jump in just yet.))

Bret: Yah... the person died and I was still awake...
ChinasAllieCat
ChinasAllieCat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sandstriker 12/7/2015, 10:04 pm

(( I'm gone for the night anyway Razz, just go to that point then Ill have kai jump in tomorrow if needed. ))
"Man, that sucks," Jack said drinking a bottle of hot sauce. "What about food then? You do like eating food when possessing someone, right? Or can you not taste it?"
Sandstriker
Sandstriker

Back to top Go down

Post by Able_Sankovik 12/7/2015, 10:07 pm

Korlith: *he ties her hands above her head and her legs to the tree* you're going to be so much more fun than your brother. He was pitiful, you're going to be sweet. *he puts his knife to the edge of her mouth*

Benjamin: Yah, I suppose so. *he begins to look sad too*
Able_Sankovik
Able_Sankovik
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 14 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum